Tuesday, January 13, 2009

14,528 texts in one month, can you beat that?

14,528 texts sent by the newly crowned Queen of texting, 13-year-old Reina Hardesty of Silverado Canyon. Worked out on my calculator that's about 484 texts a day.

Her father, Greg Hardesty, could hardly believe his good fortune when he got the bill.

"First, I laughed. I thought, 'That's insane, that's impossible,'" the 45-year-old dad told the New York Post. "And I immediately whipped out the calculator to see if it was humanly possible."

I know your heart will be warmed to discover that Mr. Hardesty protected his life savings by having unlimited texting on his daughter's phone for $30 a month. Otherwise, Reina's dexterity with words might have cost him nearly $3,000.

He said to his daughter no texting after dinner. You told her!

What's the biggest bill you have ever got from your cell?

thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment