Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Windows 7 Removed from my Pc

And its gone, Windows 7 is removed from my Pc, i thought I've  had enough of it, it was slow, freezing all the time and windows iconjust crap. So i thought ill go back to vista. But keep the Windows 7 partition on my Pc. But today i just thought i am not going to use it again so screw it. I deleted it. So all this time looking forward to Windows 7, and now I'm so happy I've deleted it. On my pc windows 7 was a disappointment . It will be probably have a better performance on other laptops/ Pc.

Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. I just hope that the beta doesn't put you off W7. After all it is only a beta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found that Windows 7 ran smoothly on my PC, and used less resources than Vista did.

    The first issue I ran into though dates back to Windows Vista. It appears they changed the net-send commands between XP and Vista. They got rid of net-send altogether, and went to a unified messenger known as msg.exe (it's probably tied to Windows Messenger now). So to ensure compatibility between the XP PCs in my network, we had to set up a net-send client made by somebody else. Other than that, pretty smooth sailing.

    I like the fact that Microsoft has decided to default to DirectX 9 with Windows 7 though. This will ensure awesome backwards compatibility. But since I have DX10 hardware in my machine, I'm using DX10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scared me! SHOULD I or SHOULDN'T I install '7'?
    I may try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete